Thursday, October 23, 2008

Ok, so I am not a speedy typer and there has been so much I have wanted to share in this blog. I don't know where to begin so my thoughts are well, you know consumed with Nosfeeatu. Being a costume designer for this show has been quite a halloween trick-or-treat. Not sure what you're going to get with some unexpected setbacks but a great hodge podge of eyecandy all in one bag. It has been a fun challenge to get the certain costumes to match the movie and I'm very pleased with the results.

Enough on the costume talk, moving on..... I love Vampires and things that are spooky. I have long since been a fan of vamypres all the way back to when I was but a wee girl. One of the neighboorhood boys told me about vampires and said you could kill a vampyre with a wooden stake and bubble gum on the top. I think it's the bubblegum that's the most powerful part of the ritual.

I just notced the time and need to go be a student, more to come, hopefully soon. It's opening night I'm so excited. the show is to die for;)

1 comment:

GypsyKid said...

FINALLY! opening night! a lot of work has gone into this production and I am amazed by it. It blows my mind how it has come together. so incredible. I can't speak for anyone else, but I know that I have put a little bit of blood, a lot of sweat if not tears (though I may have welled up a couple times...) into this past week and a half. so stoked!